Featured Post

Worthless

  I am a stupid, naive, and apparently worthless individual. I don't know why I stick around. Every night when I wake up, I am in pain. ...

Monday, January 1, 2018

Facebook Deactivated

As of today, January 1, 2018, I have deactivated my FB account. I've had enough. I've wasted too much time on this whole social media thing. So much that I believe social media is more like anti-social media. Many is the time that I have put things off so that I can respond to or create some inane FB post. I'm not sure how long I can hold out. But the first step towards breaking the cycle is to deactivate the account.

The Foxy Lady page is still up. However, if I want to do anything on that page, I'll need to reactivate my own FB account. Since Foxy Lady is dormant, this shouldn't be a issue.

In my own life, I am in a state of happiness with my wife, Premmanee. The exact circumstances of our marriage are complex, and I had to make a really harsh and tough decision with regards to who could attend the ceremony. I am thankful that my father and brother have been supportive and have welcomed Premmanee into their lives. Whatever reservations they may have, they put their love for me first; they accept us as a couple. Same goes for my first cousin, David, my only maternal family member who has accepted Premmanee.

The house in Woodland Hills which Premmanee and I bought has become a dream home to us. It is just a short distance from the house I grew up in. I can see retiring here and my body eventually being found somewhere in the house many years from now when I stop breathing.

No comments:

Post a Comment